aku.kami.semua;-)

we share coz we care.....

Pages

Salam,
Yeah, face the reality babe...
That's what my mind keep on saying throughout the day...
Hard to believe it, i know i have put a thrust on someone,
but it was too hard...
Am i afraid of my self??
Actually, i was afraid to loose that someone...
I admit it.
I _ _ _ _ the someone..
but, can the someone accept me??
i knew i was wrong for making this
coz i had already know, the upcoming result for my action :-(
Is this the action of desperation, or i just want to get attention???
Plus, action speaks louder than words,,
i never faced those things we both had, and indeed, i am appriciated it so much.
That's why i really-deeply wanna know, how deep it was your feeling towards me...
i dont want to hurt you if i take any further movement coz, hello
my journey has begin...
so, please,
help me

Sincerely,
another piece of mind

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    About Me

    My Photo
    IzmanaGB
    kick off your shoes and lepak wif us...the bloggers are Mai (Hikari Naito), Aina and Izyan...three person many stories one world....haha...camner??
    View my complete profile

    Followers