aku.kami.semua;-)

we share coz we care.....

Pages

Everyday passes...
Reminding  me of lessons to be learned...
Opportunities pass me by...
Showing me things to be earned...
I do not know life as an adult sees it..
Only as child and teen...
I can only guess what life is meant to be...
Based on what I've seen...
I do not know the meaning of love...
Or why is it never true...
I'm unsure of so many things these days...
I know less than I thought I knew...
I find it's getting difficult...
                                        To distinguish bad from good...                  
And although it sounds cliche...
I'm a child misunderstood...

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment

    About Me

    My Photo
    IzmanaGB
    kick off your shoes and lepak wif us...the bloggers are Mai (Hikari Naito), Aina and Izyan...three person many stories one world....haha...camner??
    View my complete profile

    Followers